Engine Carbon Solutions Ltd are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Because we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Engine Carbon Solutions Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. And you should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from the 10th of January, 2019.
What information do we collect about you?
So we collect information about you when you choose to complete our contact forms on our website. This information includes:
– Your name.
– Contact details including your email address, your home or business address, etc.
– Your IP address and location (city/town and country only).
– Information required to process your order online. Details including billing/shipping address, phone number and other contact information, etc.
Website usage information is collected using cookies. As a result of using our website some data is collected.
Why do we obtain this data?
Personal data is provided by you in a few ways:
– By choosing to send a contact form (your name and email address)
– Using third-parties including:
Google Analytics: to collect non-personal information including the web browser you are using. Your location (country and city only), and search term you used to find the site via search engines. All data collected for Google Analytics is anonymised
PayPal: to process payments
How we will use the information about you?
We collect information about you to:
– Correspond with you regarding your enquiry or question
– Correspond with you regarding invoices for new orders, your account, and other billing, administration, and operational purposes.
– Complete your order you place and purchase on the website.
– Release to law enforcement or other third-parties when required to. Ensure compliance with the law of either the country your services are hosted in or in any legal jurisdiction binding upon us
– Internal record keeping
– To improve our products and services
We do not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties. However you can give your permission (consent) or we may be required by law to do so.
How do we keep this data up-to-date?
Because information we hold about you must be kept up-to-date by you at all times. And this can be done by emailing email@example.com or calling us on 0800 774 7134.
If we become aware of such information not being kept up-to-date then we will get in touch with you by email or phone to update it.
How do we protect this data?
Access to your information and correction
Because you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of all your personal information that we hold on you, please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org). And there is no charge for this service.
Request to delete your data
Should you wish for us to no longer store your personal data, please send an email to email@example.com. And if you send this request we will delete all personal data we have about you from our systems. This data doesn’t include any information we require for administration, security and/or legal purposes.
Should you however set your browser not to accept cookies some features may not work as expected. And the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser however in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result. We have numerous necessary cookies which help improve your experience on the website.
How to contact us?
– By email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
– By phone (0800 774 7134)